Professionals with extensive experience of Neodent products are invited to submit proposals for presentations at the 5th Neodent International Congress:
Instructions for Submission of Abstracts:
Start date for the submission of abstracts: January 7, 2019
Deadline for the submission of abstracts: April 1, 2019
- The title should be no longer than 15 words and the abstract should be between 150 and 250 words.
- Submissions will be accepted in Portuguese, English or Spanish.
- Oral presentations are individual and the presenter will be considered the only author.
- In case of research presentations involving humans or animals, the number of the Ethics Committee’s project approval document must be given. This is not required in case of clinical cases presentations.
- The abstract will not be accepted if the requirements set out above are not met.
- The presentations accepted will be announced on this site on April 10, 2019, along with the date and time of the presentation.
- The presenter should deliver a 50 minute presentation at the time and place notified by the Scientific Committee.
- The presentation should be prepared using Power Point slides. The presenter should go to the Media Desk in the VIP Room one hour before the presentation so that it can be saved on the system.
- The abstracts will be published in the Congress Proceedings.
- Presenters at Neodent Expertise are not required to pay a registration fee for the Congress.
- Transport, accommodation and other expenses are the responsibility of the presenter.
Important: In order to submit an Abstract, follow these steps:
- Abstracts may only be submitted via the Congress site.
- The author should register for the Congress by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” button before submitting the abstract.
- Access the restricted area of the site using the login and password you gave during the registration. A new menu will be shown.
- Click on the menu “My Presentations”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to access the form for the submission of abstracts. Fill in all the fields of the on-line form.
- Before submitting the abstract, check it carefully. Changes will only be accepted up to the deadline for submission of abstracts.
- Tick the box: Neodent Expertise
- Upon completing the submission of the abstract, click the “Disconnect” button.
- An automatic e-mail will be sent following submission of the abstract confirming the information registered. Check that all the pieces of information are correct. If anything is incorrect, you should access the restricted area of the site and make the necessary changes. Changes may be made up until the deadline for the submission of abstracts.
- If you do not receive an automatic e-email on the same day that you submited the abstract, it may not have been received. In that case, please contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) with details of the problem.
- To access the site again, use your login and password. If you have forgotten your password, use the “Remind Password” option at the top of the page.
- An on-line certificate will be issued for the abstract presentation following the Congress. To print or download the certificate, the presenter should access the “Certificates” area on the Congress homepage, enter their registered e-mail and complete the “Satisfaction Survey”.
- Important: certificates will not be sent directly to your e-mail.
- Only one certificate will be issued for each presentation.
5th Neodent International Congress
EVENT LOCATIONEXPO UNIMED CURITIBA
Expo Unimed Curitiba is a large structure located within the Positivo University, 15 minutes from the city center and 25 minutes from Afonso Pena International Airport (on the South ring-road). It is equipped to host events with multiple simultaneous activities in different spaces. The exhibition center and the multi-purpose rooms cover an area of 11,535m2, distributed over two floors. There are 15 independent entrances and over 2 thousand parking spaces, with full support services.
Rua Prof. Pedro Viriato Parigot de Souza, 5.300 Campo Comprido - Curitiba - PR